Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Calling all del.icio.us people

I am just in the middle of research on how to better represent tags than just with tag-cloud. My prototype is up-and-running, however, I would like to introduce some more smarted clustering and filtering techniques.

(help me to speed-up my research)

In order to do so - I need your help - all del.icio.us people - if you want to experience better way to browse your del.icio.us posts - send me your del.icio.us IDs (no passwords :) - so that I can add you as friends.
It will allow me to gather more data so that I can improve my current algorithms.

I appreciate any help - and I promise to give you a credit on the project web page and source code once I will announce this component.

Thanks in advance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com

Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.

For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com


(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)